|What I know||What I want to||What I have learnt|
• Spores are living things.|
• Colorful fungi (some) are deadly.
• How are fungi “created”?|
• How can fungi help the environment?
• How does fungi grow on animals/humans?
• Will poisonous fungi help the environment?
• Will spores die?
• Why are there fungi in this world?
• Fungi can be eaten, can be poisonous, and DEADLY.|
• Fungi can reproduce at least thousands of spores at a time.
• Fungi can grow on humans and animals.
• Spores are living things.
• Fungi come in different shapes and colors.
• Spores are all around us.